American Red Cross
Bureau of Land Management
- Help with trail cleanup and maintenance. If you are interested in working outdoors and learning more about our public lands, please contact Emily McCall at 970-244-3064 or [email protected]. Go to https://www.volunteer.gov/ for more info.
Catholic Outreach of Mesa County
City of Grand Junction
- Volunteers at Community Hospital assist employees and physicians in enhancing the health and quality of life for all hospital guests, in a variety of capacities. To learn more about the various volunteer opportunities at Community, go to https://yourcommunityhospital.com/Volunteers.cfm or contact Christina O'Dell at 970-644-3541.
Food Bank of the Rockies
- Food Bank of the Rockies is looking for volunteers to help pull and build orders in the warehouse; inspect, clean, sort, and repack perishable and non-perishable grocery items for distribution; assist partner agencies with loading; or making snacks from fresh produce in the Dehydrator Room. For more information contact [email protected], or 970-464-1138.Complete volunteer profile and learn more by going to: https://www.foodbankrockies.org/western-slope-volunteer/
Girl Scouts of Colorado
Grand Junction Police Department
Habitat for Humanity
- Habitat for Humanity is looking for volunteers to assist in four main areas:
- For ReStore: Call 970.263.0858, ext. 102. Assist customers; process merchandise and donations; assist with receiving inventory; stock shelves; test electronics; set displays; assist in the office, bookstore or with our delivery truck team.
- For Group Builds: Call 970.255.9850, ext. 202. Participate in building Habitat homes! No matter your experience, learn and build with our construction team either on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. For Individuals, that would like to participate in a build, please call 970.263.0858, ext. 102
- For Events: Call 970.255.9850, ext 205. Assist with events through out the year, from promotions to day of the event.
- For Committees: Please call 970.255.9850, ext 202 to learn how your time, ideas and talent can help us with your mission.
- Hilltops mission is leading through action to make a difference for people of all ages, and they have unique opportunities for volunteers to work with children, youth, families, adults, and seniors. Go to https://www.htop.org/volunteer/ to learn more or contact Sheryl at 970-244-0659.
- HopeWest has a variety of volunteer opportunities to match any interests. Ranging from Heirlooms for Hospice upscale resale shop, special events, music volunteers and more. To see their full list of volunteer and for more information go to https://www.hopewestco.org/volunteer/
Mesa County Libraries
- Mesa County Libraries depend on volunteers throughout the Central Library and the other seven library branches. Volunteer Opportunities are based on volunteers’ skills and on department or branch needs, which most frequently include shelving, adult literacy tutors, special events, and help in the Discovery Garden. Contact the volunteer coordinator at [email protected] for specific information.
Mesa County Sheriff's Office
Roice-Hurst Humane Society
- Roice-Hurst Humane Society is always looking for volunteers to help with dog walking, dog and cat grooming, socialization, transporting, event help, fundraising, greeting visitors, answering phones, and other office help.Check out https://rhhumanesociety.org/volunteerprogram/ to learn more.
St. Mary's Hospital
For informational purposes only. Findyourfuture.us and it's contributors do not endorse and are not liable in any way for the activities shared on this page